Philadelphia Daily News columnist Stu Bykofsky has some suggestions for the governments of France since one of them decided to name a street after convicted cop killing scumbag Mumia Abu-Jamal…
Here are a few things France might consider:
• Renaming Place de la Concorde, the largest public square in Paris, to honor girlfriend-killer/unicorn/all-around-health-hazard Ira Einhorn. As a further tribute to the former hippie planetary enzyme, they should order it never to be cleaned by the streets department.
• A small plaza adjoining Rue Abu-Jamal should commemorate the groundbreaking work of Unabomber Theodore Kaczynski. A statue in the center in the shape of a mailbox would be a nice touch.
• The market district known as the “belly of Paris,” Les Halles, must be reflagged as the Gary Heidnik District, to honor the financial wizard/dungeon-master/cannibal.
• The Eiffel Tower should be rededicated to the memory of Timothy McVeigh, to “honor” the “freedom fighter” who blew up the Alfred P. Murrah Building in Oklahoma City.
• Rename the Bastille as Holmesburg.